Botanicare - Kind Base 4-0-0
WHAT IS KIND?
– KIND® represents the culmination of more than 15 years of knowledge and expertise, combined with extensive experimentation and testing. KIND provides optimal plant nutrition in perfect balance to meet your plants demands at any stage of growth, in any medium. KIND was formulated to be more versatile, easy to use, and effective than any nutrient ever created. This ground breaking nutrient system provides the ideal balance to meet the demands of the most experienced growers, and the aspiring hobbyist.
– KIND® is manufactured in small batches, completely dye free, and runs clean with low salt build up. A fusion of science and nature, KIND is the most technologically advanced hydroponic nutrient available today.
– KIND was created with specific N-P-K ratios that were optimized to allow 100% customization. This allows the user to adapt to the specific needs of any grow media, at any stage, while maintaining the ideal balance for optimum plant growth. The proprietary KIND formulas eliminate the need for separate calcium and magnesium supplementation to compensate for water quality or specific grow medias. This level of control is ground breaking and allows you to maximize growth for any plant, in any environment, no matter what KIND you grow.
KIND BASE 4-0-0 5% Calcium
– KIND Base is unique because it contains all of calcium without trace minerals, magnesium, or sulfur. By including all of the trace minerals in the Grow and Bloom formulas growers can effortlessly customize their calcium and nitrogen levels without affecting the balance of these essential elements. This revolutionary formula was designed to allow for maximum versatility throughout the grow cycle. Using Coco Coir or Reverse Osmosis water? Simply increase the base to increase your calcium levels. KIND is ideal for Coco Coir based media, RO Water, and plant types that require high levels of calcium and nitrogen. Using Clay Pebbles, Rockwool or have hard water where less calcium is needed? It’s as easy as reducing the amount of base you use. Simply manipulating the level of KIND Base allows you to precisely control the levels of both calcium and nitrogen to meet the specific needs of whatever Kind you grow.
– Nutrient solution pH should be adjusted after mixing and maintained between 5.8 – 6.2 to prevent nutrient lockout.
– Never mix concentrated amounts of Kind Grow/Bloom/Base together, always pre-dilute before blending together.
– If growing in nutrient fortified potting soil reduce application rates by 25%.
– Flush as needed to remove excess salts.
Price – 1 litre – $25.00