Green Planet Nutrients - Liquid W-8 - 0 - 0.0005 - 0.069
WHAT IT IS?
-Liquid W-8 is a blend of simple and complex carbohydrates along with proprietarily extracted triacontanol, yucca extracts, bio-available amino acids, ascorbic acid and low molecular weight humic acid. These ingredients are what give your plants the natural ability to produce its own carbohydrate supply. This carbohydrate supplement provides an added energy source for your plants. Beneficial carb sources support your plants directly and act as a food source for the microbial life in the root zone. In order for carbohydrates to be absorbed a humic source such as fulvic acid is needed to help chelate and elicit a hormone like response that increases the permeability of the root membranes allowing easier uptake. Liquid W-8 has natural surfactants such as yucca and the naturally derived plant steroid triacontanol. The formula is balanced with bio-available L-Form amino acids and ascorbic acid. With all these components Liquid W-8 is the premier flowering carbohydrate super supplement.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
-Liquid W-8 works by providing a blend of carbohydrates that the plant can utilize as a food source. Flowering plants tend to expend an enormous amount of energy producing floral sites and fruiting bodies. By supplying Liquid W-8 the plant has the ability to focus on creating more flower sites with larger flowers and fruit, naturally increasing yield. Liquid W-8 uses multiple forms of carbohydrates, both simple and complex, assuring the plant always has a steady supply of essential carbs. An added benefit to introducing carbohydrates via the root zone is that they provide a carbon source for beneficial microbes that when properly supported with a product, such as Liquid W-8 can expand the ability of the root zone to absorb nutrients and other substances by up to 500%. Increased transport of vital fluids directly translates to increased yields both in mass and quality. Added Triacontanol allows the plant to assimilate more carbon dioxide, speed up photosynthesis, increase cell density and put on considerable size. Triacontanol has long been considered a steroid for plants that can be found in Beeswax (source for Green Planet) and waxy cuticles of some plants. By adding Triacontanol, growth rates and yields can be increased by up to 45%.
WHY IT WORKS?
UNIQUE CARBOHYDRATE BLEND
-Dextrose, arabinose, xylose, glucose, fructose, maltose, are just some of the carbohydrates in Liquid W-8. External sources of carbohydrates allow the plant to focus its energy on flowering and essential oil production instead of taxing itself trying to produce food.
LOWER MOLECULAR WEIGHT HUMIC ACID
– Also known as fulvic acid it plays a vital role as a chelater of essential minerals and organic compounds allowing them to pass through cell membranes much more efficiently. Fulvic acid stimulates enzyme production critical for plant functions. One of the most important functions of Fulvic acid is its ability to transport the other components of Liquid W-8 and important flowering materials into the cells where they are needed most.
L-FORM AMINO ACIDS
– These are the building blocks of protein. Only L-amino acids are assimilated properly by plants. L-amino acids helps to increase chlorophyll concentration leading to higher rates of photosynthesis. They have a chelating effect on micro nutrients increasing the absorption and transportation throughout the plant. L-amino acids are also precursors or activators of phytohormones and growth substances enhancing the levels of terpenoids, phenolics, flavenoids, and alkaloids. L-amino acids also help to reduce plant stress by strengthening cell walls.
– This is an alcohol based sugar found in high concentrations in bees waste and alfalfa. It has a wide range of effects, stimulating the natural production of plant hormones involved in flowering. Triacontanol has been proven to stimulate photosynthesis, increase chlorophyll content, cell density and CO2 assimilation. It also allows the plant to process more light to supercharge the production of essential fluids and cell building. Triacontanol found in Liquid W-8 has been proven scientifically to have an effect on dry weight.
– This is a natural surfactant rich in saponins that allows the components in Liquid W-8 to be fully utilized.
– This is an essential vitamin found in all plant cells and is said to be responsible for many of the processes in plant growth and maturity. Plants require adequate amounts of this vitamin in order to support rapid cell growth, protect the plant from the harmful effects of UV light, and to dramatically increase the resin and essential oil content of the flowers.
HOW TO USE IT?
-Liquid W-8 should be used throughout the flowering stage right through to harvest. By adding Liquid W-8 right up to the end available nutrients are chelated and utilized allowing for better flavour.
Use Liquid W-8 at the rate of 4-6mls/gallon of nutrient solution.
Price – 1 litre – $20.00 / 4 litre – $60.00